- By PPC on October 1, 2015
- By PPC on December 2, 2014
- By PPC on September 6, 2014
- By PPC on August 23, 2014
A Giallo inspired slasher film, cut with the vapid humor of a campus life classic. The short was co-created in 2014-15 by two ladies in the Bay Area, with the help of their many talented and beautiful friends.
Official Selection of the Berlin Short Film Festival.
For updates please visit their > Project Page
The Mission Map Project
- Love this photo of my favorite @SaraDinkin Sarah Dirkin. We got that rose gold color on point! Check… https://t.co/HG8iXXo6Fu
- Here's the other one much more palatable for the general public by meh!! Not as fun! Hahaha! We shall… https://t.co/FfFJCAsmlv
- Love this photo by Alice Davis of @ShapeofContent I needed a couple of head shots!! This one is… https://t.co/2BJhGGXoZa
- Beautiful shot of our Pretty Pretty Girl kaysleecollins Color by Georgia Rew. Visit our PPCLA… https://t.co/hxoC5yRUBo
- Check out our awesome and fun lil holiday tips on how to get fun looks for Halloween with out… https://t.co/1XdXdbCoka
- Photo: DION LEE SS16 http://t.co/L2ZOEa5ZTo